Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

LOL.

This video just got favorited. That was hilarious. But the funniest part is this isn't a parody, it's true. Facebook is just like this. Good job.

Kill Arena III Incomplete Kill Arena III Incomplete

Wow.

Very goog movie. I especially like all the game refrences like Portal and Left For Dead. I was lmao when that Boomer exploded. Very entertaining? Are you making a sequel? If you are I would definatly like to see it. Great movie. Who doesn't love a lot of gore?

Littleluckylink responds:

Well, it's crossed my mind, seeing as the graphical quality of this movie is so far behind my standards in today's time, but I don't think so.
I have plans for making some pretty gorey animations, but more original ones at that.

Mario vs Question box Mario vs Question box

Nice.

Very good for a first flash. Only problem is the idea for Mario spoofs and stuff has been used and reused again and again. Gets old. But nice job.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

It's amazing how many people complained about X not working for the first mini game. READ THE FREAKING COMMENTS! It says "DONT PLAY THIS GAME WITH GOOGLE CHROME". Awesome game, unique concept, and ridiculously funny. Mad props on this dude.

One Chance One Chance

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG such a great game but gets me so mad. Wow.

dys4ia dys4ia

Why is everyone being assholes about this persons struggle? You dont like the game? Fine, give it a zero and move to another game. Don't verbally abuse this person because she doesn't feel comfortable as a man. Not all games have to fit a certain style, I personally love games that a different. Don't bash this person for being different. Grow up.

Rorschach Rorschach

Awewome.

Very good. Keep it up man.

Bella Bella