Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

It's amazing how many people complained about X not working for the first mini game. READ THE FREAKING COMMENTS! It says "DONT PLAY THIS GAME WITH GOOGLE CHROME". Awesome game, unique concept, and ridiculously funny. Mad props on this dude.

One Chance One Chance

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG such a great game but gets me so mad. Wow.

dys4ia dys4ia

Why is everyone being assholes about this persons struggle? You dont like the game? Fine, give it a zero and move to another game. Don't verbally abuse this person because she doesn't feel comfortable as a man. Not all games have to fit a certain style, I personally love games that a different. Don't bash this person for being different. Grow up.

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

WARNING!!!!!

Fun game but just a fair warning; When a survivor begins writing books about zombies and preaching that we should all become zombies: SILENCE HIM!!!!! If not, he will take over the city and everyone will want to kill themselves and become zombies. By then, it's too late. Day after day, your survivors will kill themselves one by one, with no chance to stop it. Until only you are left.

Vector Runner Vector Runner

WOW!!!!!

Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vector Stunt Vector Stunt

The Best!

Honestly this is one of the best games I have seen on Newgrounds and I have been around a while. It's awesome to see the track actually light up with the beat of the song and the gameplay actually change depending on the song you pick. Amazing game.

Dead Frontier: Night Two Dead Frontier: Night Two

Awesome game.

One of the better defense games I have played. Good job.

Sheriff Tripeaks Sheriff Tripeaks

Addictive.

Very good little game. Love it.

ArmorSlots ArmorSlots

Beware!

Game gets old really quick. Too simple.

The Awakening RPG Demo The Awakening RPG Demo

Slow walk.

Preety awesome, only bad thing is the slow walk speed.

RockLou responds:

Thanks... he will be running in the finished game.