Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

LOL.

This video just got favorited. That was hilarious. But the funniest part is this isn't a parody, it's true. Facebook is just like this. Good job.

Kill Arena III Incomplete Kill Arena III Incomplete

Wow.

Very goog movie. I especially like all the game refrences like Portal and Left For Dead. I was lmao when that Boomer exploded. Very entertaining? Are you making a sequel? If you are I would definatly like to see it. Great movie. Who doesn't love a lot of gore?

Littleluckylink responds:

Well, it's crossed my mind, seeing as the graphical quality of this movie is so far behind my standards in today's time, but I don't think so.
I have plans for making some pretty gorey animations, but more original ones at that.

Mario vs Question box Mario vs Question box

Nice.

Very good for a first flash. Only problem is the idea for Mario spoofs and stuff has been used and reused again and again. Gets old. But nice job.

No Sense No Sense

No sense.

I see why it's called that, makes no sense. But looks very good, nice shadowing. Only flaw I notticed was the tree looked like an image cutout. Good though.

The Two Snipers The Two Snipers

Good.

Very good for a first flash. I'm disappointed that it only has a 1.87 average score though. Should definatly be higher. Nice job. Keep it up.

The Gang Shorts 2 The Gang Shorts 2

Great song.

Cool video to go along with it. Nice job.

Forest Background :3 Forest Background :3

Nice.

Very good peice. But I agree with the other guy, add some easter eggs or something, that would be good. But overall this is pretty awesome.

runescape 8 runescape 8

Sorry.

I had to blam it cuz I know it won't pass judgement but it's pretty good for your very first flash. Try to use less script next time, people don't like to read lol. Maybe incorporate some voices. Keep it up though, you have a good story to go with. Ill keep my eye out for the next one. I'm sure it will be better.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

ROFL!

God I remember those days. This video is so true! I love it. Great job man.